2009年12月7日月曜日

Homework#6

1. Please explain a time proverb in your culture.
Time and tide wait for no man.
This means, the time do not stop. So, we should be important the time.

2. What do the following proverbs mean:
a. Time is money.
「時は金なり」
It means that we should be important the time.
b. A stitch in time saves nine.
「時宜を得た一針は九針の手間を省く」
sorry, Idon't know that meaning.
c. There's no time like the present.
「今が好機だ」
It means that it is good opportunity or chance for us now.
d.Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
Sorry, I don't know.

2 件のコメント:

  1. As you say, It is important to think about time with extreme care.
    I think we should not spend a time vainly.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I don't know B and D too.
    We need to study about proverb.

    返信削除