2009年11月1日日曜日

Homework#3

Homework questions

(1) Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

Yes, I do. I think wearing the clothes is connected with first expression. And then, we can express their personality too. therefore, I always judge what kind of people.



(2)Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

I don't think so.

(3)What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?

I 'm wearing black and white dress, white jackets, black boots and black tites. But it does not reflect my mood. When I wear my clothes, especiallyI do not think about anything.



(1)What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?

I never talk about politics. Because we do not interested in about that.


(2)Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places?

Yes, I have. When I was studying abroad in England, I got a Saudi friends. We talk about our religion and culture. I knew their religion and culture more details about Islam.

2 件のコメント:

  1. hi,
    I also had Saudi Arabian friends in America, and talked about religion!
    I think they love Islam:)
    I dont talk about religion with japanese friends.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I enjoy reading your blogg.
    It is good that talk about religion with different country's people.

    返信削除