2009年11月1日日曜日

Homework#2

(1)
a. Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?

Yes, I have. last year, when I was studying abroad in England, I had British host family. there are nobody in their family died while I satyed there. If someone died inmy host family, I send a letter or send e-mail. And then I will write a feeling of gratitude.


b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?

No, I have not.

(2)
a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?

The people think they desire to be seen as cool or beautiful from other people. The wearing can express their personality. So, it is important for me to wear.

b.What does “Don’t judge a book by its cover” mean to you?

I think it means that don't judge something by their looks. I think the people tend to beings judge everything by appearance.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿