2009年12月7日月曜日

Homework#8

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I think it is good idea. It is very happy to be bless from alt of people. and then it is funny!

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I do not think so. Absolutely, our parents is sad.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii?
Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
No,I do not. Because it is very expensive. and then, we could not invite a lot of my friends.

4.What is your ideal wedding?
I would like to wear "shiromuku" and wedding at shrine. It is Japanese traditional wedding styles.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
sorry, I have not idea.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
I have never been to a foreigner's wedding.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello★
    I agree your opinion of number two.
    The eloping is very romantic.
    But it is only on the TV doramas or movies.
    I want to make an effort as get parents admit.

    返信削除
  2. Hi! I agree with your idea about eloping.
    If I do it, my parents will be sad...I want to repay them favor through my life.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!! To wear "shiromuku" is very traditional and very good idea!!
    I think Japanese style is very nice.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I agree with you♯2.
    This is only in drama and movie, I hope.

    返信削除