2009年12月7日月曜日

Homework#7

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
Yes. it is important to know about superstitions another country. we could know how is the country culture and background.

2.Is communication affected by superstitions?
I'm not sure. Maybe sperstitions is affected by superstitions.

3.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
I don't believe about that.

Denmark
I was very happy to hear about Denmark culture. It was very interesting.
I would like to try apple soup. we have vegetable soup in japan. But I never heard fruit soup.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi PANKUN,
    I want to try apple soup, too!
    I can't imagine how it taste is.

    返信削除
  2. hi,
    why do not you believe in superstitions? any reason? don't you believe in fortune-tellings too?

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    Why don't you believe in supersutition?
    I believe some superstitions.
    Forexample, "Don't kill spider at midnight!!".
    If you do that, you attacked by spiders!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi!!
    I think knowing superstitions of other countries is very interesting. Some countries are simillar, some countries different. It is so interesting.

    返信削除